POS Lavu is a front runner in the point-of-sale market. Our software runs exclusively on mobile iOS products, mainly the Android and iPhone. In order to stay competitive, we must constantly be improving the soundness of our product as well enhancing the capabilities. If you feel you meet the requirements, Send your resume to email at bottom of page.
On one side of the developer section of this company are the iOS developers. The other side consists of the backend developers, working on keeping our app communicating smoothly with home base. If you feel you have the skills necessary to wield the tools mentioned on the left to help our company stay on top, send us your resume!
Location: Albuquerque, NM
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn applications)
- Technical support, customer service and/or technical sales experience
- Flexible schedule. Early morning, nights and occasional weekends. May require working non-standard business hours
- Able to be on call for emergency support when needed
- Ideal candidate will have owned or have experience using a Mac and an iOS device
- Key skills for success include: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a passion for customer service, advanced judgement, negotiation and problem solving, outstanding follow through and organizational ability.
- Team Player
Lavu support is a full time job that begins with a part time appx. 35 hours/week probationary period. You would be raising and tracking problem tickets and working with support teams on a detailed level to drive solutions. Support members assist with customers with initial setup and maintenance on POS software and hardware over the phone, through email, and remote screen sharing.
How to apply:
Become part of team here:
Get your cover letter and resume together and email it to email@example.com Please Include job you are applying to and a description of why you want to work at POS Lavu